- Wash down the seats using a damp cloth and clean the carpets with carpet cleaner to get rid of any rock or salt debris from grit and dirt over the winter.
- Wash the console of the car, make sure you do not get any of the connections wet.
- Clean out the inside of the car, clean and organize all the compartments.
- Give the windows a through clean inside and out. After the winter weather they will need some extra care. Use some window cleaner and shine them with a dry cloth. Do the mirrors in the same way.
- Check the boot of the car, give it a good clear out. It’s a good time to check that your spare tyre is in good repair.
- Check the outside of the car, a good car wash will be needed. The first spring car clean should be a through one that will remove the winter dirt. Use a soft cloth and mild cleaner to wash the car. Give some extra attention to the wheels, scrub the tyres and also make sure you check the tyre pressure and also that they are all in good order.
- Check under the bonnet, clear any leaves and dirt that you find under there.
- Lastly check that the wipers are in good working order.
Why not get your DFSK van or any vehicle serviced with Ryan Vehicles?
Call us on: 0870 410 4110 or visit: www.ryanvehicles.co.uk